The Indian in the Cupboard: I can put pictures in my blog!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I can put pictures in my blog!


So I learned how to put pictures in my blog so this one can be super dopeness...

Here's the beautiful view at the ranch where we went horseback riding, some pictures of the guys and pictures from
the beach we were at:















And here are more pictures:










So that was totally out of order and also it made the text a link for some reason... I got some practice to do. Anyway I have more pictures to put up but thats a glimpse of a few of the early days of the trip.

We have had amazingly beautiful weather. We had a concert by this guy Chaim Dovid... Israeli music is so amazing (Jewish music too) because you don't need to know the words or be able to dance at all but some how you can sing and dance like crazy and have the most amazing time. Ari Sirner has some pictures and a video of dancing so hopefully that'll be online at some point.

We went on a cool hike where you couldn't bring anything that would get wet because we literally had to swim in water to get past a certain part of the hike. We hiked down into a canyon, swam across the water, and hiked back up the other side. It was beautiful and was reminiscent of a combination of the canyon in The Lion King as well as scenes from Jurassic Park.

We've been rafting, mountain biking, atving, and much more and I feel so lucky to have done all this! In the mornings we've also been learning and we've gone over some amazing subjects that, even though I learned many of them when I went on this same trip in the Winter, I am finding new ways to use the knowledge. It just goes to show how deep and true some of these concepts are.

Internet may be hard to find for a while and although I want to write much more I don't have the time.

btw... does anyone understand how amazing Kate Lord is? You should all create fan pages because you will want to be able to say you were on the bandwagon before anyone else.... she's so amazing :)

Love,
Omri

No comments: