The Indian in the Cupboard: 08-31-08 Day before Kate starts school and before Anniversary!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

08-31-08 Day before Kate starts school and before Anniversary!

Today I woke up very late. I did a lot of stuff I needed to do on my computer and did some laundry which was nice to get out of the way.

I love showering in a clean shower. I think nice, clean bathrooms are one of the most important things in a house. When you clean yourself in a bathroom that's not clean it just feels gross. The bathrooms here are awesome and clean and spacious.

I went over to Kate's for a nice lunch that she made. It was pasta with tuna and israeli salad. Delicious. We watched the Simpsons Movie which was pretty funny and then made a little picnic outside with books. We tried to draw eachother for a while which was funny. I want to be able to draw really badly!

Then we read this personality type book that Kate has that is pretty awesome. It is based on the enneagram... which is a 9 type ancient personality system that pegged Kate, myself and her roommate really really well. I usually don't buy into that stuff but it was unnaccanny how accurate it was. Also when it talked about the relationship between the types that Kate and I are it was like reading problems that we have had and things we've bonded over!

Then Kate and I went to the pizza place for a cheap but tasty dinner, went our separate ways and are chatting online now! Pretty relaxing day. Tomorrow she starts school and I have to find some fun hobbies or something. It's also our anniversary and we're going to an amazing dinner! I'm very excited!

Hope all is well
Omz

No comments: