The Indian in the Cupboard: 8-28-08 Moving to Machon Yaakov

Thursday, August 28, 2008

8-28-08 Moving to Machon Yaakov

I moved to the Yeshiva I will be in for the year. It is quite gorgeous. The building is only a few years old and theres a full exercise room and a computer room with a ping-pong table. They also have wireless internet and the building is just overall pretty. We also have a sick view of the Judean hills. check em out here: http://machonyaakov.com/photos/

Theres a lot of pictures of dudes from the yeshiva but a couple cool pics of the scenery. If I hadn't gotten my camera stolen I would post them. Too bad...

Anyway for the past few days I've been bringing Kate groceries and she's made us lunch and we've watched movies. It's really nice. I don't have a kitchen... and she hurt her ankle so it works out! Otherwise we were going to go travel to Tzfat and other places but she's not supposed to walk on it too much.

I gotta go meet up with her to watch the mummy! Hope all is well with everyone!

TTYL HOMIEZ
Omz

No comments: